The North Carolina A&T Aggies (5-9, 0-1 CAA) look to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Hofstra Pride (8-6, 1-0 CAA) at 1 p.m. in December. . March 31, 2022 at the David S. Mack Sports and Exhibition Complex – Hofstra Arena. In this preview , we break down the Hofstra vs. NC A&T odds and lines ahead of this game.
The line has not yet been set for the Pride vs Aggies game.
Hofstra is 6-8-0 ATS this season compared to NC A&T's 6-5-0 ATS record. The Pride is 8-6-0 and the Aggies are 5-6-0 at left tackle. Hofstra is 3-7 ATS and 4-6 overall in their last 10 games while NC A&T is 6-4 ATS and 2-8 overall.
Before you watch that game, here's everything you need to know about Saturday's college basketball action.
Let's make it fun: Place legal online sports bets in New Jersey and Colorado with Tipico Sportsbook, the trusted world leader in sports betting. Iowa, get ready, Typical is coming to your state soon! New Customer Offer: Deposit $10 or more, get $100 in instant betting credits! 21+, see terms and conditions at Tipico.com. Bid now!
Hofstra vs NC A&T Prediction
Hofstra 77, NC A&T 66
- Hofstra is 6-8-0 ATS this year.
- NC A&T has won six ATS games this season without covering five times.
- The Pride's 73.4 points per game are just 0.6 more than the Aggies' 72.8.
- Hofstra is 4-3 ATS and 6-1 overall when scoring over 72.8 points.
- NC A&T is 4-0 ATS and 5-2 overall, allowing less than 73.4 runs.
- The Aggies are scoring just 1.0 fewer points per game (71.1) than the Pride are allowing their opponents (72.1).
- NC A&T is 2-1 ATS and 4-2 overall when scored over 72.1 points.
- Hofstra's record is 1-4 ATS and 3-2 overall when giving up under 71.1 points.
GAMEPLAY: Free daily sports competitions and win prizes. Play now!
players to view
- Aaron Estrada had a team-high 22.5 points and 5.2 rebounds per game. He also has 3.8 assists and is shooting 53.3 percent from the floor and 43.3 percent from downtown on 2.4 3-pointers per game.
- Darlingstone Dubar averaged 11.6 points, 5.0 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game on 51.7 percent shooting from the floor and 44.7 percent from downtown on 1.5 3-pointers per game.
- Tyler Thomas has 12.8 points, 1.3 assists and 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Demetri Horton leads the Aggies with 12.4 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game.
- Marcus Watson gives the Aggies 13.9 points, 4.6 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game. He also had 0.4 steals and 0.5 blocks.
Place legal online bets with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sports betting partner in Colorado, NJ and coming soon to IA. Bid now!
If you're looking for more sports betting tips and advice, access all of our content at SportsbookWire.com and BetFTW . Please play responsibly.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may receive revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence on these revenues and these revenues are in no way dependent on news or editorial coverage. See Tipico.com for terms and conditions. 21+ only. Problem with the game? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BATS-OFF (IA).