Bowie, Maryland. The 2023 Tire Industry Association (TIA) Off-Road Tire Conference will feature 10 public education sessions, a keynote from the manufacturer and three breakout sessions at the event taking place February 22-25 at the Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf and Tennis Resort, Arizona. .
The educational part of the conference will focus on training, industrial economic forecasting, professional development, and government affairs. In addition, there will be a live tire service demonstration video from OTR.
“We look forward to bringing the global off-road tire community together at the 68th Annual OTR Tire Conference in Tucson,” said TIA CEO Richard “Dick” Gast. “This year’s event is set to be special with strong registration support, pre-show sponsorship, participation in educational sessions and extensive exposure at the booth.”
Sign up for the Tire Business newsletter to get the latest tire industry news in your inbox every morning.
The full program includes:
Wednesday, February 22nd
• “Regulatory Issues Affecting the OTR Tire Industry,” presented by Roy Littlefield4, Vice President of Government Affairs at TIA.
• “Global Commitment to Sustainability,” presented by Ana M. Ars, Senior Director, Corporate Sustainability Governance, Stakeholder Engagement and Business Development, Bridgestone Americas Inc.;
• “OTR Tire Service Live Demo” hosted by Jeff Faubion, TIA/MSHA Compliance Specialist, Bridgestone America; Roy Gallier, Director of Training, Klinge Holdings Pty. LLC; Kevin Rohlwing, TIA Technical Director; Matt White, Director of Tire Service for TIA; yes
• “Tire Service Dirt Removal Training” by Faubion, Galyer and Rohlwing.
Thursday 23 February
• “US Economic Outlook,” provided by TIA's Rohlwing.
• “Canadian Economic Outlook,” presented by Carol Hucho, President and CEO, Tire and Rubber Association of Canada (TRAC);
• “Product Panel,” with panelists Chris Rhodes, OTDC, BKT USA Inc. its vice president; Matt Futrell, Earthmoving Business Line Director, Americas Sales and Marketing Director, Commercial Specialty Tires, Specialty Tires Business, Continental Tires The Americas LLC; Eric Mattson, Global Head of Field Engineering, Goodyear Off-Road Tires; and Bruce Besancon, Vice President of Marketing, Yokohama Off-Highway Tires America Inc.
Friday 24 February
• “How to Achieve the Impossible,” presented by Billy Riggs, Coach, Motivator, Professional Speaker.
“You are unstoppable,” introduced international spokesperson Alex Weber.
• “Electrical Technology and Automation: The Quiet Revolution,” by Doug Kershaw, President, BKT USA Inc. yes
• Turning Change into Opportunity, directed by bestselling author Roger Crawford
• “Innovative technology using high-pressure water jets for OTR recycling,” presented by Tommaso Ferri, CEO of Rubber Jet Valley;
• “An inspiring success story from Mesopotamia to Florida,” presented by Fatih Seydilli, CEO, and Burak Yulga, Country Director, Las Ze Ginsir Sun. c. what; yes
• “Advances in Robotics to Increase Your Productivity, Profitability and Employee Retention,” presented by Daniel Gelidon, President, Tesco-Italmatic LLC
The OTR Tire Conference is aimed at professionals in the tire servicing, reconditioning and transmission industries worldwide. In addition to educational sessions, the conference includes numerous networking opportunities, business meetings, presentations, and an entertainment program that includes a golf outing, clay tournament, and window-cleaning excursion.
Conference registration is mandatory prior to room reservation, no exceptions. A special booking link will be provided once registration is accepted and payment has been processed. The meeting room building is closed on January 13.
To download the conference registration form and more information, visit the OTR events page on the TIA website. For more information, please email Lakisha Pindel at [email protected]